Try Out Our New Online Registration
Other Ways To Register:
Contact the community centre by phone or drop by.
*visa, mastercard and LIFE credits accepted
Victoria West Community Centre
521 Craigflower Rd.
*cash, debit, credit card, cheque, and LIFE credits accepted
The L.I.F.E. program provides a combination of annual credit and program savings to eligible individuals and families for use at recreation and community centres. For more information contact Crystal Pool at 250-361-0732.
• Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
• All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to confirm a space in the program.
• Pre-registration is required for all programs except those specified as a drop-in class.
• Payment is required at the time of registration.
• To register contact 250-590-8922 or drop by the centre at 521 Craigflower Rd.
• Register in person using cash, cheque, credit card, interact or L.I.F.E. credits and by telephone with a credit card or L.I.F.E. credits.
• Class sizes are limited and filled on a first-come-first serve basis.
• Decisions to run or cancel a program are generally made 1-2 days prior to the first class.
• Programs are cancelled or postponed if there are not enough registered participants.
VWCA Refund Policy for Centre Programs
• VWCA will issue a full credit or refund for Centre programs if the refund request is received a minimum of 1 business day in advance of the program start date.
• VWCA will issue a full credit or refund for Centre camps if the refund request is received one week or more in advance of the start date.
• All refund requests are to be made through the Centre office in person or by phone or email.
• Refund requests received outside of the above notification periods may be granted for medical reasons upon presentation of a doctor’s note, or for compassionate reasons at the sole discretion of Centre staff.
• To provide fair wages to our staff and instructors, we require a minimum amount of registrants to run our programs. If a program does not have the minimum number of participants registered two business days prior to the program’s start date, the program may be cancelled. In the instance of a program cancellation, a FULL refund will be issued in the form of original payment.