Contact the community centre by phone or drop by.
*visa, mastercard and LIFE credits accepted
Victoria West Community Centre
521 Craigflower Rd.
*cash, debit, credit card, cheque, and LIFE credits accepted
The L.I.F.E. program provides a combination of annual credit and program savings to eligible individuals and families for use at recreation and community centres. For more information contact Crystal Pool at 250-361-0732.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs except those specified as a drop-in class.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- To register contact 250-590-8922 or drop by the centre at 521 Craigflower Rd.
- Register in person using cash, cheque, credit card, interact or L.I.F.E. credits and by telephone with a credit card or L.I.F.E. credits.
- Class sizes are limited and filled on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Decisions to run or cancel a program are generally made 1-2 days prior to the first class.
- Programs are cancelled or postponed if there are not enough registered participants.
- In order to receive a full refund, notice of withdrawal must be received 1 day prior to the first class.
- Full refunds will be issued if the Centre cancels a program.
- If participants withdraw after the first class, they will be refunded the pro-rated cost of the program.
- If withdrawing after the second or third class, the participant will be refunded the pro-rated cost of the program minus an additional $7 administration fee.
- No refunds for withdrawals after the lesser of 4 classes or 50% of session has been completed.
- The effective date of the withdrawal is the date the withdrawal notice is received by the Centre, regardless of the date the participant stopped attending the class.